Thomas A. Gorczynski, EA, USTCP is a nationally recognized speaker and educator on federal tax law matters. He is editor-in-chief of EA Journal and Think Outside the Tax Box, a tax strategy newsletter for tax professionals. In addition, Tom is the co-author of the PassKey Learning Systems EA Review Series and co-owner of Compass Tax Educators. He is an Enrolled Agent, a Certified Tax Planner, a National Tax Practice Institute Fellow, a Certified Tax Resolution Specialist, and admitted to the bar of the United States Tax Court as a non-attorney. Tom earned a Master of Science in Taxation from Golden Gate University and a Certificate in Finance and Accounting from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. He received the 2019 Excellence in Education Award from NAEA.
- EA: 6 hours Federal Tax Law Update
- CRTP: 6 hours Federal Tax Law Update and 2 hours California Tax
- CPA: 8 hours Taxes (NASBA)
- Attorney: 6.75 hours Taxation Law (CA Bar MCLE)
- CSEA/NAEA: 8 hours required for membership