May 4 | 10:00 - 11:00 am, PDT | Complimentary | Advance Registration Required | No Continuing Education Offered
(After registering, a window will pop up with information about joining the webinar on May 4; you will also receive a confirmation email.)
We invite you to join us as Lynn Freer, EA, President of Spidell Publishing, Inc.®, presents breaking California tax changes that have happened while you have been preparing tax returns.
This live webinar will likely be Ms. Freer's last public speaking appearance this year, so be sure to secure your spot and register today for free! (After registering, a window will pop up with information about joining the webinar on May 4; you will also receive a confirmation email.)
Some of the questions Ms. Freer expects to address are:
1. Did California provide any relief for PPP borrowers
2. If the legislature enacted the $150,000 forgiveness bill
, how do you get it on the return?
3. Who is eligible for the Golden State Stimulus Payment
4. Are EIPs and other federal forgiveness programs
tax exempt for California?
5. How do I report the IRA deduction
for over 70 ½ on the California return?
6. What is happening with Proposition 19
? I hear there are some problems.
7. Which of the most recent federal provisions does California conform to
8. How do I report wages when the client got the federal wage credits
As time permits, we will take questions from the audience!
Register today for the webinar and even if you can't make it, we'll still send you the recording afterwards.